Friday, April 10, 2009

Well, our ski season is winding down here. Today was a holiday so I took the opportunity to head to Copper Mountain, one of my 2 favorite mountains for one of my last ski days. I had a great day of skiing with some variable conditions but finding gold in Union Bowl. Laps of skiing this softer, wind blown stash was fun. But, in the end, I think I've decided not to drive up again tomorrow. The hour and a half each direction is wearing on me (and my car) and we've reached the point of diminishing returns. So, that makes today my final day at Copper for the season. I've enjoyed some absolutely fantastic days there this season with friends and while coaching. I thought I'd share some photos from the season at Copper Mountain. So, with a tip of the hat, a tug on my heart and fond memories I say good bye to Copper mountain for a few months.

Today after my final run on Union Bowl


March 3rd on a run off TRex during the Diva Summit


Early season with my friend Susan. Also joining that day was Katy and there were lots of laughs. And I always learn new skills with these ladies, they both ski like they're doing a ballet, it's incredible!

No comments: